At Walk NYC Podiatry, PC we warmly welcome new patients. We ensure a friendly experience from the moment you enter our office. We pride ourselves on running on time and thus ask our patients to respect the schedule and arrive prior to their appointment.
During the first visit we make sure to obtain important information such as demographics and medical history so please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment.
We are required by law (HIPAA) to maintain the confidentiality of your health information and are committed to protecting your privacy and medical data.
Insurance and Payment Information
Please see list of insurance plans we accept:
- Aetna (all plans: may require a referral)
- NY Signature (referral required)
- Blue Cross (all plans)
- Blue Priority PPO
- Pathways Exchange Plan (referral required)
- Cigna (all plans: may require a referral)
- CoreSource (no referral required)
- Medicare Advantage Plans (may require a referral)
- AARP Medicare Complete
- Empire: HMO, PPO
- United Healthcare/Oxford (all plans: may require a referral)
- Oxford Liberty HMO (may require a referral)
- Oxford Metro Plan (referral required)
- UHC Charter Plan (referral required)
- UHC Core Plan (no referral required)
- UMR, Wellnet
If your insurance plan is not listed, please call (212) 545-9255 to see if we accept your insurance plan.