Urgent Feet is a new concept and the first foot and ankle specialty practice in New York City that is completely dedicated to the immediate care of foot and ankle emergencies. Our experienced Board-Certified Podiatrist and our state-of-the-art modern facility, make us the premier choice for anyone who is in need for an urgent foot and ankle medical care.
Our office is uniquely designed for emergencies and has the most advanced technology, equipment, medical practices and procedures. We are conveniently located on the ground floor of Park Avenue between 38th and 39th streets just three blocks from the Grand Central Station.
Our extended office hours allow for flexible SAME DAY scheduling for most foot and ankle emergencies (*see details below). Urgent Feet is located within an established first class Podiatric medical practice for follow ups, further consultations, long term care as well as routine foot and ankle medical care.
Please note that we will be able to accommodate SAME DAY appointments during our office business hours. Please call or use our website email system to schedule an appointment. Out of respect to our patients and schedule, and to avoid long wait times, we DO NOT accept walk-ins.
Emergency foot and ankle conditions that we treat:
- Fractures and dislocations
- Sprains and other foot and ankle injuries
- Sports injuries
- Stress fractures
- Muscle/tendon injuries or acute pain (Acute Achilles tendon injuries or pain)
- Infections (Minor to moderate, severe infections may require a hospital setting for IV antibiotics)
- Diabetic infections
- Wounds and lacerations
- Foreign body injuries (splinters/glass)
- Gout pain
- Acute heel and arch pain
- Ingrown toenails
- Toenail injuries
*Emergency foot and ankle conditions that require a hospital setting:
- Severe fractures and dislocations
- Open fractures
- Severe infections
- Deep/severe foreign body injuries
- Severe urgent foot and ankle injuries that require an immediate surgery
- Ankle fractures that require surgery
Please note that for the non-urgent foot and ankle care you may call our office at 212-545-9255 to schedule an appointment.