We would like to update you on the extensive changes we have made to our office to prioritize everyone’s safety. These changes exceed the recommendations by the CDC and the NY State Department of Health and enable us to care for your medical needs in a safe and clean environment.
Our commitment to your health and safety:
- All patients, staff and doctor are required to wear a face mask at all times.
- All patients are pre-screened for symptoms before arriving when appointments are confirmed. Our staff is pre-screened daily.
- Where possible, you will skip the front desk, avoid unnecessary time in the waiting room and proceed directly to the exam room.
- To limit the number of patients in the office or any area at one time, we are expanding the appointment time per visit, and to allow for extensive cleaning procedures in between patients.
- We ask patients to arrive at their EXACT appointment time. If you arrive earlier than your appointment time, you will be asked to wait outside, if possible. Our staff will call or text you when it’s your turn to be seen. If you notice that you will be late, please call us so we can make arrangements.
- We kindly ask for only the person with the appointment to enter the office.
- Co-pays can be processed remotely, no signatures on credit card receipts – touchless transactions when possible.
- We have enhanced our disinfection protocols of areas in the office after each patient’s visit – all equipment, chairs, countertops, desks, handles, etc.
- We are using UV light HEPA germicidal air cleaning units to disinfect the air, providing an extra layer of protection.
What to expect when you visit our practice:
- All patients are required to bring and wear a face mask when they enter the office and throughout their ENTIRE visit.
- Upon entering the office, you will have a touch-less temperature check before proceeding further (We will have to reschedule your appointment if you show any flu-like signs or have a fever or a cough).
- All patients will be asked to wash their hands with soap and water for 20 seconds after their temperature check is complete.